Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What can I use to remove hair extensions?

I have glued in hair extensions and I am in desperate need to get them out. Is there anything I can use at home to remove these?What can I use to remove hair extensions?
I would strongly suggest removing your extensions upon your next appointment made! This is a choice made to eliminate the extensions without a lot of breakage and/or damage done to your hair, which helps determine yourr next great looking style. This not only will give you an opportunity to specify your next look....but it will probably save on a lot of breakage or damage done to your hair, if done properly. Did you do your hair yourself? Have a professional look at your hair to determine what you need to do to remove the problem entirely. If money is the obstacle, never forget to look for conditioners on sale. If this is for the sole purpose of removing any added problems to stressed hair, a shampoo that is for saturating your hair to restore nutrients that need to be replaced, I would suggest Pantene products. This will give your hair a chance to restore all nutrients needed for the look you need to face anything without any complaint. Pantene products make the noticeable difference that you need for healthy hair with no worries. Heat is not your answer. You can remove any problem without adding more problems. Pick the right product for this very small problem girl! Than, see these advantages without extensions, it's now time to bundle up for the weather anyway!What can I use to remove hair extensions?
For glued-in extensions: Apply the glue dissolver to the base of the extension. Work it in until the extension begins to loosen.





Step2Use the comb to carefully comb the extension out, using your fingers to help in the process. Work gently so you don't pull out your own hair.
It's strongly advised that you buy the glue solvent . . . but in desperate times, I've used rubbing alcohol and hair oil to loosen the bonds.
anything you do might damage your hair, you should really go back to whoever put them in.

1 comment:

  1. awesome article! This would be helpful on my salon. I have had several sessions on hair extensions too and this article is really helpful. I wish to see more updates from your website same as laser hair removal. Thanks.

    Laser Hair Removal New York City

    ReplyDelete