Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do you remove hair extension glue from your head?

I got extensions and they started to fall out, so I ripped them out and now I have glue stuck to my head. But I want to get the glue out. Does anyone know how?How do you remove hair extension glue from your head?
It takes a lot of shampoo to get it out afterward, but it works. Apply it directly to the glue then rub it into the glue mass with your fingers. It softens it and makes it easier to comb out. It also helps to separate the hair once the mass is softened, and comb it out in smaller portions.





From now on, use clip ins. I asked my sister for you and she said they work better. ;)How do you remove hair extension glue from your head?
Beauty supply stores sell glue remover and it is inexpensive.
One of my friends uses acetone, but you might want to get a professional to help you out
  • school myspace
  • 1 comment: