Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I remove hair extension glue without buying another hair product?

First off, I made the mistake of pulling out my extensions in the shower. They were driving me insane because they kept sliding and lifting. It was painful and I lost a lot of hair. Lesson learned.


Now,


I've tried warm water washing, heavy shampoo and conditioner to get the remaining glue off of my scalp. I brush through it and the little bits of glue are in my brush, ALONG with lots more of my hair. And while I'm sitting around, I'll feel through my hair and try to gently pull pieces of glue out, but then some of it feels gooey and sticky. Why is it doing that? Conditioner?


Well, I need a more efficient way to get this ******* glue out of my hair before I go insane.How do I remove hair extension glue without buying another hair product?
stop pulling it out go with a stylist cause you'll end up with bald spots like my sisterHow do I remove hair extension glue without buying another hair product?
well i have done it before and i used olive oil in my hair to help loosen it and help dissolve the glue and conditioned my hair after words and is easy to wash off the hair
when i had then glue in extensions a few weeks ago to get them out i got my hair dyer and melted then and pulled them straight out with the little bits of glue left i sectioned my hair in to pieces got a teasing brush (like the ones with not many spacing inbetween) and i brushed it out





i didnt lose any hair in this process but i have herd when taking them out you can lose hair not in the result of u pulling it out just tht when u have the hair extenstions the hair tht would usually faall out is kinda like trapped tht is why
  • school myspace
  • 5 comments:

    1. Thanks. I just wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner just to remove the glue but learning that there more creative ways to remove the glue is awesome. Thanks for posting this information. I would love too see more updates from your blog.

      Laser Hair Removal New York City

      ReplyDelete
    2. For me it is still best to let the expert pull your hair extension. Of course you have to pay certain amount but if this will save your hair then why not simply pay for it. But if you are knowledgeable enough on removing it then do so.

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is an informative blog by which I have got that info which I really wanted to get.
      http://www.zalacliphairextensions.com.au/hair-extensions/wedding-hair-extensions/

      ReplyDelete
    4. I just took my extensions out last nigh and I used Non-Acetone Nail polish remover and a tail comb..took about an hour to remove 40 extensions...for the remaining glue.. I used argan oil.. then a good shampooing in the shower

      ReplyDelete
    5. Very impressive blog. Would like to read more on this topic.
      Hair Fall Treatment in Bangalore

      ReplyDelete