Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Removing HAIR EXTENSIONS, removing glue?? HELP??

I bonded/glued my own extensions in about 3 weeks ago. (yeah, I'm crazy like that). I bought all the products at a beauty supply store. I am trying to remove them w/the bonding remover oil %26amp; they are coming out, but it is leaving some of the glue behind. It is leaving a gummy glob in sections. I am having to try to take a comb %26amp; get the remaining glue out of my hair, but it is hardly working. It is taking FOREVER.........





Does anyone know of any type of other product (olive oil, baby oil???) that will help get the remaining glue from my hair?? I don't want to ruin my own hair in the process %26amp; going to a salon is out of the question. (2 small children %26amp; short on funds!!)





Is it normal to take hrs to remove the glue??? Thanks for any help!!!! =)Removing HAIR EXTENSIONS, removing glue?? HELP??
use acetone


i do my own hair extensions!i love them!with the help of mother of course!


acetone will turn the glue sandy and it will come out!


n yes it is normall for it to take hours!


acetone is used to remove nail extensions too!


if you order it of ebay or sumthing it will be really cheap!i always order it of the net!but if you cant wait that long i dnt no where you could buy it!


but otherwise,try nail polish remover!!


soak a cotton ball in nail polish remover and leave on the bond untill it goes sandy,but you always find there is remaining glue left bhind so put conditioner in your hair for fve minutes and comb thro and that should get rid of the left bhind glue!


hope i helped!


goodluck hunny x








and please dont use babyoil!because it wil pull your own hair out!


iv tried it!


doesnt work!!!!X


you need somthing to burn the glue!!!! ie...acetone,nail vanish remover!xRemoving HAIR EXTENSIONS, removing glue?? HELP??
you can really damage your hair like that. i dont know if this will work but maybe you can try to apply heat with a blow dryer to the sections with the glue so the glue can get soft enough for you to comb it out. make sure you do each section one at a time, you dont want the glue to dry up and become hard in your hair. good luck
BABY OIL IS WHAT I USED TO GET MINE OUT, IT DOES TAKE A WHILE TO GET THEM OUT THOUGH, BUT ONCE THE BABY OIL GETS UNDER THE BONDS THEY SHOULD PULL OUT EASILY. GOOD LUCK GIRL.
When I took mine out I used LOADS of conditioner + left in for half an hour + then washed it out..all of it came straight out after combing through xx

1 comment:

  1. This is a good blog site to spent time on.
    I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    I will be your frequent visitor, that’s for sure
    Long Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete