Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I need help removing hair extensions! ?

Ok, So I got hair extensions done and now I wish to remove them, going to a salon is going to cost me an arm and a leg and I can't afford that. I have purchase...this bond remover at an African-American hair weave and extensions place but it is not working. I am basically ripping them out now. The glue has become soft and the extensions now stick together. I live in Texas does anyone with experience know of a good remover for Keratin-fused bonded human hair extensions! I need help removing hair extensions! ?
it TOTALLY depends what kind of extensions you got in





if glue...use cholesterol cream, its yellow and u can get it at walmart...put it on and let it sit with a plastic bag on your head for abut 30 mins..the extensions will then fall out





if fusion(small bonds fused to your hair with hot clamp) then u need accetone and a clamp with teeth on it, squueze the bond and soak it with accetone..the bond and hair will seperateI need help removing hair extensions! ?
hot oil treatment will help take them out.


wait, you used glue right?...


yea well...just use the hot oil treatment and it should help.

1 comment: