Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I remove Hair Extensions?

These are individual lengths/strands that are hot-glued to my own hair (not a weave, and not glued to my scalp).How do I remove Hair Extensions?
hAIR DRESSER.How do I remove Hair Extensions?
I don't know, but maybe you should have asked that before you got them put in.
you have to get it professionally removed, just in case. you wouldnt want your own hair to get harmed. its safer to go to the beauty salon.
well i think the only way is to go to the salon. but you shouldve got the clip in hair extensions. theyre reeelyy good. i have them myself.
Not sure, your probably better off going to the salon, you don't want to damage your own hair.
first of all, don't hot-glue your extensions in. go to a beauty salon store and they should have oil make for getting extensions out.
the same person that put it in your hair should take it out....you can really damage your hair if you do it yourself....you a need a bondage remover
Get a hair cut
Use Baby oil to break the glue down then never ever get that again...hot glue sounds damaging hope this works.

1 comment: